Friday, July 10, 2015

Holley presents Old ladies Crowning Glory and Mickey Fan by Sandra Caldwell

"She will fill our lives with sunshine and our hearts with love."   Here's an awesome image from Sweet Pea artist Sandra Caldwell. She's called Old Ladies Crowning Glory.  Too great, this image is just adorable.  I love her beautiful crown.  Be sure and check out all of Sandra Caldwell's images at the Sweet Pea stamps store.  Here's a close up of this fun image! 

Check out the Sweet Pea Stamps Friend and Fans page on Facebook.  There's a lot of card sharing, coupons and regular contests that go on!  Join in the fun!


Here's another great image from Sandra Caldwell that I would like to share today, it's called Mickey Fan.  Looks like a lady after my own heart!  I would be that grown up lady at Disney with Mickey ears on too, just like the kids beside me.  How adorable is this?  I always see things for kids but never for adults.  This is just too cute.


Here's a close-up of this wonderful image.


I hope you love these fun images from Sandra Caldwell today, check out all her adorable creations HERE.

Happy Friday!


Holley




No comments:

Post a Comment