Thursday, July 9, 2015

Tera Presents Steampunk Doll By Meredith Dillman

 Hallo,
  One of my very favorite projects to do is a decorative box and today I used the 'Steampunk Doll' by Meredith Dillman to decorate it.
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils and then added some glitter here and there and edged that panel with gold metallic pen.
  I used a decorative corner made from clay and a sand dollar seashell that I had decoupaged with some light weight paper with old fashioned watches on it. (talk about hoarding my stash - the batch of seashells that I decopaged have been in a box 'saving' them since I picked them up off the beach back when I lived in south Texas - oh a bit over 25 years ago - sheesh....)
  Anyhow I also used some older drawer pulls for the feet on the box as well as one on top to use lifting the lid and made a matching chipboard book to go with it too for pictures or a small journal - it is only 5 pages....
  All for today - Take Care
        Tera





No comments:

Post a Comment