Saturday, July 11, 2015

Angelique Presents Lady Bug by Ching Chou Kuik


Good morning everyone
I hope youre all enjoyin your weekend.
For todays inspirational post I've made a little "painting"

I used the digi stamp Lady Bug by Ching Chou Kuik
Printed it on tracing paper.
Colored with pencils.

When I finished coloring the image I took a 4 x 6 painters panel
Using medium, I glued the image to the panel
Because the tracing paper is so thin and with the use of medium, it made the paper wrinkle a little when placing it on the panel.
However, I didnt try to fix it, because I felt that the wrinkles gave it something special

After dryin it, I used a stencil and some structure paste on the right top corner and left bottom.
Dried it with the heatgun and took some Inka Gold (diy rub and buff), added some to the edges and on the structur paste
 
To finish it, I placed pearl flatbacks on the flower centres and glitters on the wings of the lady bug

MATERIALS:
Lady Bug by Ching Chou Kuik, color pencils, Inka Gold (diy rub & buff), flatback pearls, glitters, painters panel, tracing paper, medium Amsterdam, white gel pen, structure paste, stencil
 
We have a very nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique





No comments:

Post a Comment