Monday, August 2, 2010

Restless Thoughts

Good Morning!! Today I have a Sweet Pea card to share with you. I have had this image colored for over a month, so I can't remember all the colors I used to color her.

I think this image is just beautiful. I used "Restless Thoughts" by ching chou kuiks Plate#45 for Sweet Pea Stamps. The DP is from Rusty Pickle. I made my decorative frame using my cricut cutter, then painted them with some twinkling H2O's. I added some ribbon that my blogging friend Sarah sent me and the flowers on the sides came from my friend Rellz.
I also added some Pink bling and used an EKsucess border punch.

Thanks for stopping by!!


13 comments:

  1. The striped DP behind her adds such movement to the card. She is of course colored with your magical touch and the cricut cut out is dazzling! What cartridge is it from?

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Angela. Love your colors. I'm trying to figure which punch you used and can't see where it is...please tell us?
    TFS
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Angela. Beautiful coloring and love the twinkling h20 background. :-)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! superb, love the frame, and colors are so beautiful !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i knew this had to be one of yours before i read the name, STUNNING BABE!!!the colours are totally gorgeous,
    big hugz
    rellz. : o )

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty this is one of my favorite images, she is so demure and I looooove purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice coloring. I love how well the hair and the outfit got together in an ensemble. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela, I love all the purples and all the layering. Your coloring is outstanding, as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOOOOOVE the purple! Great frame and shimmer- the coloring is as divine as ALWAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must say this is the THIRD time I have come back and looked at this card and this time the BLING is a real eye catcher. How did I miss that before? Stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I loooove purple. And I really want a cricut now, lol. Fab work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW this color is so delicious! Such rich, velvety purple! LOVE IT!!! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is an absolutely gorgeous frame for your beautifully colored image! I love it! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete