Sunday, August 1, 2010

Not Just a Pumpkin


Hi! I think ching-chou kuik's witch images are my very favorite of hers! And since Halloween is my favorite time of year, I decided it's never too early for a Halloween card! This card is very simple - 1 Designer Paper, 2 Colors of Cardstock with one embossed for interest, 1 Ribbon and some slight ink distressing.

The Details:
Stamp: Not Just a Pumpkin - chiong-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 20, Plate 57) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Graphic 45 (Halloween in Wonderland), Really Rust, Basic Black 9SU), White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen and Walnut Stain Distress Inks
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair: C3,C5,C7,C9
Clothes: YR04,E08,E09,V04,V15,V09
Tails:C3,C5,C7,YG25,G05,G09
Background: B91,B93,B95,B97,B99
Misc: Sizzix Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Ribbon (Offray)


Have a Wonderful Day!
:-)Traci

9 comments:

  1. I Adore this Traci!! Just fun! You hit on the perfect color for cat eyes.
    And your color choices are sooo good together.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sexy siren. You coloring is magnificent. The background is smokin'.

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Traci! Wonderful papers and your coloring is as stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh Traci, it's absolutely gorgeous. As always, I love your coloring. You may say the card is simple, but it's perfect because it puts the focus on that beautifully colored image. :-) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring and I just love the background you added. I enjoy the card because the image gets the full attention,

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooohhhh Traci, I love it, this turned out gorgeous. Everything about it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traci, she is GORGEOUS!! I love the colors you used on her and your background looks amazing!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an elegant card. The colours are fab and really make her pop. I'm off colouring my image now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moly that's some outstanding shading lady! You certainly have mastered how to handle shadows/light! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete