Thursday, October 22, 2015

Tera presents 'Real in Dreams' by Karen Middleton



       Hallo,

          I am popping in today with an altered journal that I made using this great image from Karen Middleton called 'Real in Dreams'.
         I colored the image with prismacolor and polychrome pencils. I used a journal that had some great textures on the covers and sprayed them with a color mist with shimmery stuff in it (not sure of the brand as the label has worn off :)
        I then edged the image layer and the covers edges with gold metallic pen and added some great stickers to match. This journal is 8 and 1/4 inches square for the covers and the nice heavy cardstock inside is 8 by 8 inches square.
    All for today - Take Care
         Tera



                 



No comments:

Post a Comment