Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Suzi presents Pumpkin Tails by Karen Middleton


Good Morning Sweet Peas, Today it's my pleasure to share with you a spooky wee creation featuring 'Pumpkin Tails' by Karen Middleton.  Isn't this just the cutest wee kitten, she looks so soft and fluffy; the same can not be said for that pumpkin!

Can you believe that Halloween is only 10 days away!  I hope you're all having lots of fun creating spooky Halloween projects and treats, I know I am.  If you want to see more of my Halloween creations, then please pop over to my blog, I'd love to see you there.

That's all from me for today, don't forget to check out Karen's images in the Sweet Pea Stamp store, she has lots of cute furry animals and some very beautiful ladies.  Come back tomorrow to see another beautiful creation from one of our very talented Design Team Members.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment