Sunday, October 25, 2015

Jane presents Ching Chou Kuik's Holly Fairy


Good morning folks, hope you are having a good day :) For my DT creation today I have used the gorgeous image Holly Fairy by Ching Chou Kuik available in both rubber and as a digi from Sweet Pea Stamps.

To begin with I coloured the image with Polychromos.

Next I embossed a black mat and then mounted this on red.  Next was the red lace and then it was onto the die cutting :)  The trellis is a die by Cherry Lyn and the wee holly leaves are a die from Memory Box.  I then added red crystal gems to represent the holly berries.  Finally I added some red ribbon to cover the line of the lace edge and a bow with another couple of holly leaves and some more gems.
The inside of the card was finished off using the Tattered Lace Studley die for the red and Spellbinders circles for the white writing area.  Ah, almost forgot to mention, the last bit I did was to add a Christmas sentiment using Elizabeth Craft Designs - 745 Merry Christmas die


Ingredients :-
  • Image - Holly Fairy by Ching Chou Kuik
  • Colouring medium - Polychromos
  • Dies - Cherry Lyn Trellis,  Memory Box Holly Leaves, Tattered Lace Studley, Spellbinders Circles andElizabeth Craft Designs 745 Merry Christmas die
  • From my stash - lace, gems, ribbon, gold cord

No comments:

Post a Comment