Saturday, October 24, 2015

Angelique Presents Art Nouveau One by Karen Middleton


Good morning, 
I hope everyone is enjoyin their weekend.
For todays inspirational post I've made a card.
I will continue workin on the junk journal, but for now it's in the drawer.

I have used the gorgeous digi stamp Art Nouveau One by Karen Middleton, which you can find in the store HERE
Please have a look at her other digital stamps HERE and Sweet Pea Stamps also has some gorgeous rubber stamps by her, you can find those  HERE

Some close-ups

I have placed some pearl flatbacks on her arm bracelet

Butterflies

Little notes/ postcards

We have a very nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment