Saturday, May 9, 2015

Teresa Sherman's Blossom by Angelique

Good morning everyone, 

For today's project I think it was time to show you 1 of the christmas gifts I've made.
Here's my gift nail polish holder using the gorgeous Blossom by Teresa Sherman


MATERIALS: 
Silhouette cutting file, glue, colour pencils (I've used faber castells, van gogh's and caran d' ache pencils), white gel pen or white ink, circle die, scalloped circle die

Side view:


On the back there's some room for a nice greeting.

Ofcourse you can also make this into a birthday gift by just changin the design papers and
using a different sentiment.

For more Sweet Pea Stamps, digital or rubber please visit the store HERE

We have a verry nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment