Saturday, May 16, 2015

Angelique Presents Toadstool Head by Ching-Chou Kuik


Good morning everyone.
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

 My project for today is the gift I gave my mom for mother's day
I've used the gorgeous image Toadstool Head by Ching-Chou Kuik, this is a rubber stamp and you can find it in shop HERE

I bought an empty wooden basket/box and turned it into decoration for the window shelf

MATERIALS:
wooden basket/box, distress ink/markers, color pencils, white ink, decoration toadstools, decoration blackberries, moss, decoration leaves, wire (the arch) , oasis,  led lights on batteries

Here is a top view:

I had a wonderfull time creatin this and I'm sure I'll make another project like this, but this time, for keeps :)

We have a very nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique


For more rubber and digi stamps, please visit the shop


No comments:

Post a Comment