Saturday, April 4, 2015

The East Wind's Lucy Loo Mustache - by Angelique

Good morning.

For todays blogpost, I've made a tag using the rubber stamp 
You can find her in  shop HERE


MATERIALS:
Aquarel paper, mask/stencil, 3d glitter paints, relief paste, Inka Gold creme's, washers,
Bister powders, distress ink/markers.


I stamped the image twice.
1 to colour en 1 to use as a mask
First I've cut the tag out of aquarel paper, placed the mask image on the tag and then 
used the Bister powders.
With the mask still on there, I placed the stencil to use with the relief paste.
Took the stencil and mask off and started colouring my image, whilst lettin my tag dry

Once dried, I placed the stencil and mask back on the same place to go over the relief paste(clogs) with the 3d glitter paint.
I rubbed a bit of the inka gold creme's in between the cogs and coloured the mini washers 
with the creme's too.
Glued them into place and let the tag dry again.
Last I placed my cut out coloured image and made a little rope/twine bow at the top




Lucy Loo Mustache is also available as digi stamp and can be found HERE

We have a verry nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your projects with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
Wishing everyone a Happy Easter and
see you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment