Sunday, April 5, 2015

Blow Me A Kiss - Jane's view

Sweet Pea Stamps

Today is my day to showcase and image from Sweet Pea Stamps and I have chosen to work with the beautiful image Blow Me A Kiss  by Lynne Stansbery which is available from the Sweet Pea Store in digi format.

I started by colouring the image with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.
Next I needed some green card as my card base but did not have the colour I wanted so out with a white sheet of card and airbrush it with my Promarkers.
 Next I cut my card blank with my die cutter and a design I created.
Next I embossed my contrasting mat with an Embossilicious folder.  I then distressed the edges and added some very slinky lace behind.
 Now for some flowers.  I have used flowers I bought but I removed the centres which were an orange/yellow and did not fit in with the colour scheme of the card and replaced each centre with a dark pink pearl surrounded by pale pink pearls.
For the inside of the card I used the Spellbinder Oranate Square die.  The front of the card was finished off with a bit more lace, a Birthday sentiment and a luscious bow, with a few more pink pearls dotted around for good measure.


Ingredients:-
  • Image - Blow Me A Kiss  by Lynne Stansbery
  • Colouring Medium - Faber Castell Polychromos pencils and Promarkers
  • Dies - Spellbinder Adorning Square, Grand Squares and Label 20, floral card shape by me.
  • From my Stash - pearls, ribbon, lace, sentiment peel off.
Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a happy crafting time ahead of you :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment