Saturday, November 8, 2014

Wither by Rebecca Sinz - Tera's view

 Hallo,
   I have had this beauty colored up for awhile and decided it was high time she got finished  - I went on quite a coloring binge with my Sweet Peas, so now I have a huge stash of images colored up and waiting for their turn to be finished off :)
   This image is Wither by Rebecca Sinz and I colored her with my prismacolor pencils and cut her out with a Spellbinders die. I found some pretty butterfly paper that looked great with the colors and used it as background but I also fussy cut several butterflies too - I cut out 2 of the little blue one that sits on top of her wing so I could layer him up for a bit more dimension.
   I inked up some white flowers to match and then added glitter - I used stickles ice so clear except the sparkles to her wings, the butterflies, and the flowers, lastly I added a few gold corner stickers.
   All for now - Have a great day!!!
      Tera

1 comment: