Saturday, November 1, 2014

Spooky bottles - Maigan Lynn's 'Melowyn' - by Tera

 Hallo,
   I have for you today a small collection of spooky bottles. I love bottles and have a habit of collecting interesting ones that I find at the thrift stores and garage sales to the point where I now have probably 3 large rubber bins full of them so when I saw the labels for 'witches brew' and ect in the sale bin at our local A.C.Moore I immediately thought of the bottles.
  First I spray painted them black - 2 coats and then I added all the fun stuff.
  The main image for both bottles is one of my newer ones by Maigan Lynn called 'Melowyn'.
  I colored Melowyn with prismacolor pencils and couldn't resist coloring her 2 different ways.
  I glued the images to the bottles along with the labels and added some rhinestones and ribbon and all done. They were such fun to do!!!!
   All for me today - Have  a spooky Halloweeen!!!!
       Tera



2 comments: