Saturday, August 3, 2013

Simple Brown Hair using Teeny Tiny from Elizabeth Bell

Hi All - today I am here to share the second clip from my fairy card, using a truly beautiful image drawn by Elizabeth Bell - Teeny Tiny from the Twinkle Toes series.
Lots of people have trouble colouring hair when they start using Copic markers - they look at images coloured by others where the hair is truly stunning (just take a look at the colouring by the Sweet Pea Stamps DT members and you'll see what I mean) and think that this amazing hair is what they should be doing.  Needless to say hair like that takes practice, so where do you start as a beginner?  In the following clip I will show you one way to colour brown hair, which is especially suited to smaller images and beginning Copic users.  I hope you enjoy watching this.


What I used:

May your day sparkle,
Kate

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your well detailed information Kate. Your videos are nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, thanks for another wonderful tutorial. Faces and hair are one area I struggle with at times with my Promarkers/Flexmarkers but I keep trying. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate your videos are sooooo worth watching, I am always amazed at your work and how you explaing things. You hair on this image is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your great video!!! Awesome coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete