Friday, August 2, 2013

Ching Chou Kuik's Purple Tender

This week I've been creating with another of Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful digi stamps. This one is called Purple Tender:
I've coloured her with my Prismacolor pencils and added Frantage embossing powders and mica flakes around the edges:
I used some pretty patterned papers in colours that matched with my image and distressed the edges before attaching them to my card blank. I layered a pretty heart-shaped doily behind my image and added a cluster of layered flowers:
To finish, and add just a bit more glitter and shine (cos you can never have too much glitter and shine, right? :D) I added some more mica flakes to the corners of the card and a sparkly die-cut butterfly.
This gorgeous image is available in red rubber or digi format at the Sweet Pea Stamps store.

6 comments:

  1. Ali, I love the more subtle feel of this with the Primsacolour pencils. It's beautiful. She looks like she's got the weight of the world on her shoulders. Thanks for sharing. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, I love her gorgeous blue hair and purple tail. SO wonderful. lovely with so many flowers. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your frantage. That flower is a perfect cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful image and you colored and decorated this card marvelously I truly love your work here.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ali, love the layout of your card and the placement of everything is done beautifully. This is gorgeous, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Amazing!!!!!! Love love love your coloring and all your flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete