Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Variations Week - Sharon's view




Join in with us - what will you come up with


Here's mine inspiration using the map stamp from Teresa Sherman's sheet 8, Plate 217 -  and I've used another Sweet pea stamp Joanne Schempp's Ancient One with it.  I've had this Pirate stamp for some time now and not used it so thought this would be the ideal opportunity.


I must admit this has all been totally out of my comfort zone but funny doing.


For more information please check out my blog here.

Best wishes,

8 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about "comfort zones" Sharon, but you've done a smashing job with this image!!
    Very nice coloring and shading with this.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great pairing of images Sharon. The mesh is perfect and the coloring AWESOME! GREAT creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, I love how you added the Ancient one to your card, it works perfectly. Love the greens, and the little red parrot. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, I love the mesh you used on this and all your sweet embellishments you added. The Ancient One image goes so well with this map and all your embellishments.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done Sharon. I love the meash you added on top and the striped paper in the background, it goes so well with the way your map turned out. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Sharon. I love the combination of those images. Looks really great! And your creation is embellished so beautiful.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow!!!!
    Soooo beautiful!!!!
    Hugs Milo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card, couldn't tell it's out of your zone, love it

    ReplyDelete