Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Angela's 3yr Sweet Pea Celebration Blog Candy

Today I have some candy up for grabs.  Some Sweet Pea Candy. This is in honor of Sweet Peas 3yr Birthday/Anniversary.  I can't believe I have had the pleasure of getting to create and be a part of the wonderful Sweet Pea Stamps DT for over 2yrs.  I have loved each and every bit of the time I have gotten to spend with this wonderful team of women and I hope to enjoy many years to come, as this was my first DT and my favorite of all I have had the pleasure to be on. This Team is so special to me and most of all getting to work with and for the sweet and beautiful owner Lynette, inside and out. 
So in celebration of our 3yrs, Lynette has gave each of us some candy to share with our followers of our personal blogs.

I have 2 candy's up for grabs. The first one is 9 unmounted rubber stamps from Sweet Peas various artist.


My 2nd candy is 3 unmounted rubber stamps from our artist Conie Fong, Lisa Victoria and ching-chou kuiks.


So what do you have to do to get in for the winning?? 

1. Be a follower or become a follower of my personal blog HERE.
2. Make sure to leave a comment on this post on my PERSONAL blog .

3. Post a pic of my candy on your sidebar and link back to my personal blog.

And that's all you have to do and your can be in for the winning of my Sweet Pea Candy.

My candy will be open till Saturday May 5 and I will announce the 2 winners on Sunday May 6 on my blog HERE.

Good luck to you all and I hope you join us in our 3 yr celebration.

Remember that we do have other DT members that also have candy up for grabs on their blogs so go check them out and become a follower of their blogs too, it will increase your chances of winning some Sweet Pea stamps. You can find links to their blogs on the top of the blog,  Just click on their names and you'll be there.

Hugs:)
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment