Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Lot To ShareToday


Hi Everyone, I have a lot of cards to share today. These are the cards that I am giving away along with some Sweet Pea Stamps on my blog. If you would like to get in the candy go Here and enter.


#1. This first one I used a ching chou kuiks image called "In The Wind", sheet #25/ Plate #70.




#2. The second one I used another ching chou kuiks image called "Forever Valentine" sheet #24, Plate #68




3. For this one I used "Pale Rose" Sheet #28/ Plate #96, by ching chou kuiks.




#4. This one is "Spring Twilight" sheet #25/ Plate #70, by ching chou kuiks



#5. This one is "Moonlight Fairy" by Caron Vinson, sheet #1/ Plate #77.

Here is a close up of the image.



I know that was a long post and there is no way I can list all my supplies but if there is something you would like to know just ask and I will try my hardest to get back to you.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

13 comments:

  1. These cards are absolutely stunning I love Ching Chou-Kuik she is my fave artist & you have made these images look awesome. In the Wind is my fave & this is gonna be my next stamp as there are only 2 of these I dont have lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are fantastic! My favourite is nr 4. :) X Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always you make the most exquisite cards. Hard to pick a favorite but I have to say that bow is to die for.

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, I would not even be able to begin to pick out a favorite as they are equally GORGEOUS! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Angela. You have been busy haven't you. Each one is more gorgeous than the last.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, love your creation!!! Great colouring! ))) Love all the detail on the cards! This looks fine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Angela!! Your colouring always amazes me, these cards are divine!!

    Renee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are all so beautiful! I would love to find any one of them in my mailbox, ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, they all are breathtaking. You made such beautiful creations, couldn't say which one I love most. And your colouring is awesome!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the bright colors you have chosen to use. They look great. The copic coloring is just amazing. The images really stand out and have such excellent use of shading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, absolutely amazing. And I really can't pick one favorite..they are all absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all just beautiful. Your coloring on them is amazing. I would LOVE for you to color my hair like one of the first two. I might not be a fairy or mermaid, but they make purple and blue hair look so fabulous, I want to give it a shot. GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So hard to choose a fav - they are all fabulous, but I really like no 4. The colourcombo is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete