Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blushing...


I hope you are all staying warm wherever you are and 2011 is treating you well.  My card today is by Sweet Pea Stamps and is Elaine Cox's "Katie" from her portrait collection.  You can purchase her alone of with 3 other amazing stamps.   I just love the ethereal beauty these portraits have.  They are truly a joy to KREATE with.

I didn't want to take away from her radiance so I kept my layout and details to a minimum.  Colored with copics and a hint of glossy accents on her eyes and mouth.  Her lavish wings were covered with glitter and a touch on her bodice.  Double matting and a sheer organza bow finish everything off.  I hope you too appreciate her beauty!!!
"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

11 comments:

  1. Wow, another great card! I really love the colours. X Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kym, beautiful. I really like the background paper you chose for this and your sheet bow looks so delicate with this. Very stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you presented this beauty Kym! She needs no background does she?
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!!! Love the yellow hair a lot here))) Great ribbon)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, love the way the printed paper coordinates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous creation Kym! It has a beautiful Autumn feel to it.

    Renee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kym, this is gorgeous. I love the colors you used, all the glitter, the background DP and the sheer box really looks great on this card.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. You created a gorgeous card, Kym. Love that you kept her simple. You gave her such a wonderful charisma that it doesn't need anything more.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card Kym, I have seen this card done in very muted colors before so I am pleased to see it done with such nice bright color too. It looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I LOVE the dark blue borders and definitely love how you colored that face. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you coloured her hair. Looks like it's on fire :)

    ReplyDelete