Thursday, July 22, 2010

Elegant mystical wishes


Here is another card from me using my newest loot - stamps from Elaine Cox. This time I used pirate treasure mermaid from Sheet 5, Plate 46 and a text from the same sheet. I used the same sketch as for the bottom card. You can make so different cards using one sketch as I'm sure you know if you've ever played along in any sketch challenges.


I wanted to keep the image tone-in-tone with the papers and chose blues and aquas to match. The only thing that stands out is the text that I embossed with a blue ink pad and some glittery embossing powder. An elegant card that I think would suit the man in your life.

6 comments:

  1. very pretty Katarina, I love the aqua color. You did a wonderful job on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on htis Katarina!! The black and aqua look great!! Love the different patterns you used!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I think the Aqua and Black are captivating! I need to give those colors a try. I agree with Angela the pattern choices are magnificent!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a stunning color combo! Beautiful coloring too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you are able to mix all the different textures and papers together, that's such a wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely color combo and the softness of the image is nice

    ReplyDelete