Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Tera presents 'Mer-baby' by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff


         Hallo,

     Just stopping by to show you a sweet little project from Sweet Pea Stamps. I used this sweet little image called 'Mer-baby' from Mitzi Sato-Wiuff and colored him with prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
     I used some textured paper for the background inked with distress inks and then added the cute little quilled embellishments - I normally would do my own but these were in a goodie bag from a friend several years ago already and I 'found' them again while I was looking for something else in my craft room, perfect timing as I had this one all ready to go and these little fish fit just perfectly.
  The picture is a 5 by 7 inch with the frame slightly bigger.
   All for today - Take Care
          Tera








No comments:

Post a Comment