Monday, November 9, 2015

Tera presents 'Blue Star Angel' by Karen Middleton



        Hallo,

             Just popping in to show you this cute box I made using Karen Middleton's 'Blue Star Angel'
     I colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils and edged the panel with copper metallic
     pen.
             I covered the box in pretty papers that matched my image and then started collecting pretties from my stash to decorate her with. First an old drawer pull for the handle (drilled a little hole with my small electric hand drill that I keep in my craft room so I could use a screw to hold it on - much more sturdy than glue.)
             Then I started decorating with flowers and rhinestones and stickers - almost got a bit carried away....
               The inside of the box has more pretty paper on the inside lid and the bottom is lined with felt. Last but not least the little feet are little wood pieces that I colored with the copper metallic pen and glued on.
   All for today - off to my day job :)
      Take Care
         Tera








No comments:

Post a Comment