Saturday, November 7, 2015

Angelique Presents Lucy Loo - Flower Goddess by The East Wind


Good morning everyone,
Here's another shabby/vintage card from me
For today's card I have used the image Lucy Loo - Flower Goddess by The East Wind
You can find her as digi stamp HERE and if you prefer to work with rubber stamps, you can find her as rubber stamp HERE

A closer look




She is coloured with Albrecht Durer aquarel pencils and the background with pearl chalks
I have used gathered twigs instead of vintage photo to ink up all layers and elements.

Do not forget to check out the Sweet Pea Stamps shop for more gorgeous images and rubber stamps by various talented artists
We also have a very nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique



No comments:

Post a Comment