Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Suzi presents Wicked Musing by Ching Chou Kuik


Good Morning Sweet Peas, Today I'd like to share with you a wickedly spooky card I've created using the gorgeous 'Wicked Musing' Rubberstamp by Ching Chou Kuik.

I had great fun getting inky with this stamp, I stamped it in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink before colouring with my Letraset Promarkers.  I love the background of this image, the combination of old stone and wood always looks wonderful, and I managed to find some patterned paper to echo this combination perfectly.  


You can get this image and lots more beautiful image by Ching Chou Kuik in gorgeous red rubber from the Sweet Pea Stamps Store.


That's all from me for today, If you'd like more details on my project then please do visit my blog.

Bye for now
Suzi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment