Saturday, October 17, 2015

Angelique Presents Sunflower Sprite by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff


Good morning,
I am back and have my first segment ready.
This "junk journal" will be my coloring / swatch book.
Every segment will at least have 8 dubbel folded adult coloring pages (cut to size)
8 double folded print paper (cut to size)
and a cover made from craft paper
Because I've attached the segment with cord to the cover, I can easily add some extra's.
This can be extra pages, paper bags, envelopes, cards etc.


This is the center of my first segment.
I used a cheap adult coloring book.
It has(had) 162 coloring pages and the pages are of good quality and printed double sided.
I cut them to the right size and folded them in half.
Stacked them with the heavy white printer paper, by takin 1 of each in turns.
Do keep in mind that if you use copics or any other markers, they might bleed through the paper.
So if you're goin to use markers, use single sided adult pages and glue something on the back, like a blanc page, a pocket, standin envelope, lined page, just anything to cover up the bleeding
As I'll be using color pencils, I do not have to worry about that.

So if you look somewhere random in the segment, you'll have either a coloring page on the left with a blanc page on the right or as seen on the photo above, vice versa.

For the cover of my first segment, I used the adorable Sunflower Sprite rubber stamp by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff.
Colored with Albrecht Durer water color pencils.
You can find the Sunflower Sprite in the shop HERE and more of Mitzi Sato-Wiuff's rubber stamps HERE

and here is what the first segment looks like on it's place in the cover

We have a very nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique


No comments:

Post a Comment