Saturday, October 10, 2015

Angelique Presents Spiderwort Sprite by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff


http://www.sweetpeastamps.com/mitzi-sato-wiuff/mitzi-sato-wiuffs-spiderwort-sprite

Good morning,
I'm finaly back. I've been on a trip to Wales and absolutely LOVED every moment of it.
It's so beautiful there.
During my time there, I visited Powis Castle, it's a gorgeous castle with beautiful gardens.
Filled with flowers, plants and apple trees.
We walked for hours, made loads of photo's and enjoyed it to the fullest.
This cute Spiderwort Sprite by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff, reminded me of that gorgeous day so I figured she would fit perfectly in the journal I'm workin on.
She's available as rubber stamp and oh my, she's such a joy to colour!
You can find her in the shop HERE and more of Mitzi's rubber stamps HERE

Still workin on the cover, so I've placed her on the inside of the back.

As I'm a bit lazy and like to take the easy roads ;) I've decided to not use any needles and threads for my segments, but just some jute cord.
First things first, I had to decide on the number of segments and figured 4 would be enough.
I took the cord and placed that on the spine, goin around it 4 times, so I can place 4 segments.

I started en ended on the outside and left some extra cord

This way, if I ever change my mind, I can always do another loop so I can do an extra segment.
You could also add some embelisments when finishing the journal, like some beads or a charm

We have a very nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
Next week I'll show you the first segment
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique




No comments:

Post a Comment