Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Suzi presents Poppy Sprite By Mitzi Sato_Wiuff


Good Morning Sweet Peas, It's my pleasure to be here today to share with you a card I've made for my Mum featuring the gorgeous 'Poppy Sprite' by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff.  

I can't think of a better combination a beautiful image by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff combined with the wonderful quality red rubber that Sweet Pea Stamps use to produce their stamps.  Beautiful detail and the perfect stamp every time.

Have you seen the amazing array of talented artists that Sweet Pea Stamps represents and produce rubber stamps for featuring their work. You'll find lots of beautiful image in the Rubber Stamps Artists Category of the Store, so take a few minutes for yourself and have a good browse.

That's all from me for today, I'll be back again soon, in the meantime don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see more gorgeous creations from the rest of the design team.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment