Saturday, September 12, 2015

Angelique Presents Feeling Fabulous by Conie Fong



 Good morning everyone, Angelique here again and to follow last weeks post, I'm goin  to show you the inside of my Sweet Pea Stamps junk journal cover.

I've used different designer papers to cover the inside
Unfortunately I deleted the progress photo's by mistake.
In the center Ive placed a piece of chipboard and covered that with the design paper.
I've done that because I'm lazy and I do not like to sew, so my pages will be kept in place by elastic bands and I do not want the cover to bend under the pressure of the elastic bands.

I printed Feeling Fabulous by Ching Chou Kuik on tracing paper and fuzzy cut it
Why tracing paper?
I wanted to give it a bit of a "junk" look.
It's not easy to see on the photo's but because of the tracing paper, you can see the design paper through the colored image


I've colored her with various brands of color pencils.
Because I didnt want the colors to start "bleeding" when using my medium to glue the image I used a fixative 
You can find Feeling Fabulous in the Sweet Pea Stamps shop HERE
 
 For more of these adorable images by Conie Fong please visit the store HERE for digi stamps
and HERE for rubber stamps


We have a very nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique




No comments:

Post a Comment