Saturday, September 5, 2015

Angelique Presents Dragonflies by Ching Chou Kuik


Good morning everyone.
I started workin on a Sweet Pea Stamps junk journal and will be showing you the progress of that over the next few weeks. 
 
We start with the cover
I've used an old book that had torn pages.
 
 I took all the pages out
And covered the outside with gesso
When the gesso was dry,  I used my blue dylusions paint

Jumped in my folder with stencils and picked a few
On the next photo I used Inka Gold with 2 stencils
One I bought the other one I made myself

Here I've used my orange and yellow dylusions paints again with two more stencils
For the text stencil, I used a bit of the yellow dylusions paint and mixed that with my structure paste

When al de layers dried, I took my coloured image and placed that on the cover

For the cover I used this awesome image by Ching Chou Kuik and it's called Dragonflies
You can find the image HERE

For more beautiful images by Ching Chou Kuik please visit the store HERE for digi stamps
and HERE for rubber stamps

We have a very nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique


No comments:

Post a Comment