Sunday, July 5, 2015

Jane presents Hot Chocolate Fairy by Janna Prosvirina

Today is my day to showcase and image from Sweet Pea Stamps and I have chosen to work with the beautiful image Hot Chocolate Fairy  by Janna Prosvirina which is available from the Sweet Pea Store in both rubber and digi.

I think this is a bit of a quick post, for some reason I forgot to take pics as I was going along, oh well, guess it happens every now and again lol.  I have made another of my tea bag boxes but this time given it a coffee theme and added sachets of coffee, these boxes are so handy as gifts so I always try to keep one or two handy :) :)  I started by colour the image with Faber Castell Polychromos  and then I cut my box sections from a pattern I designed.  Next it was out with the lace, a stash of lace my Mum gave me ages ago after she stopped sewing, how cool to have lace just the perfect colour, navy and milky coffee lol.  I then added some blue and gold ribbon round the top edge.  The image was cut using Spellbinders Ovals and the mount behind is is Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals.  Lace was attached behind the digi mount.  The same theme was used for the sentiment, the only difference was using circles instead of oval.  Both the digi and sentiments mounts have chalked backgrounds to link into the coffee theme.  A few weeks ago I made a daisy card and had designed an cut out mount for it, seeming such a shame to throw the daisy bits that were left I tucked them away for a rainy day.  Yep today is raining so time to use them up lol. The were originally cut using white card so I coloured them with Promarkers and then sprayed them with Glitter Mist for a bit of sparkle.  I finished off the daisy flourishes with some Bisque Liquid Pearls.


Ingredients:-
  • Image - Hot Chocolate Fairy  by Janna Prosvirina
  • Colouring Medium - Faber Castell Polychromos 
  • Dies - box and flowers by me
  • From my Stash - lace, Liquid Pearls, ribbon and Shimmer Mist.
Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a happy crafting time ahead of you :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment