Sunday, June 21, 2015

Jane presents The Silver Flute by Gabriella Szabo


The image was printed onto some background paper I designed, simple but with a great texture pattern and just enough not to distract from the beautiful image.  The inside of the card was designed using the same digital paper with a simple addition of a black bar.  Next I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers and then finished off with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.  For the background of the image I used my new Spectrum Noir inks, just one problem, the paint brushes that come in the sets are all much bigger than I usually work with and I don't have my fine paintbrushes with me at the moment, think I will have to go and buy a couple :) :)  Once the colouring was completed I then mounted both sections onto black card. To finish off the front of the card I used a new die I have just got and made my black paper bow and edging.  I can see this die is going to be one of my favourites as I am totally useless at tying bows lol.

 inside of card


Ingredients:-
  • Image - GABRIELLA SZABO - The Silver Flute available as a digi
  • Colouring Medium - Spectrum Noir markers and inks, Faber Castell Polychromos pencils
  • Dies - Filigree Bow
  • Design paper - by me


No comments:

Post a Comment