Saturday, June 6, 2015

Angelique Presents Steampunk Sally by Teresa Sherman



Good morning everyone.
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
It is verry sunny over here where I am in the Netherlands.
Will be enjoying some outside crafting this weekend

My project for this week is a little giftbag.
I've used the awesome Sweet Pea Stamps stamp Steampunk Sally by Teresa Sherman
You can find it in shop HERE
And HERE you can find more of her stamps



MATERIALS:
Gift bag, black cardstock, steampunk stencil, inka gold (diy inka gold/metallic paints), twinkling h2o, pearl pen, faber-castell sketching pen



We have a very nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique




No comments:

Post a Comment