Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Eastwind - Lucy Loo Voyager II - Tera's version

 Hallo,
   I just love making gift boxes and have another one to show you today.
  I used an image from The Eastwind called Lucy Loo - Voyager II and colored her with prismacolor pencils.
  I cut her out with a Spellbinders die using an out-of-the-box technique and 'sat' her on top of 2 little pretties and added some flowers and a gold corner piece made from clay.
  I used an old door pull for the box handle and added a tassel
 and a charm to the pull and then added some gears and a charm to the front of the box too.
   I lined the inside of the box bottom with blue felt and the top with matching decorative paper.
   I hope you enjoyed my project!!!
     All for today - Take Care
            Tera





No comments:

Post a Comment