Saturday, May 2, 2015

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff's Bleeding Hearts Sprite - by Angelique

Weeeekenddddd yayyyy
Good morning all, 

I've been workin on my sprite mini album and did the last 2 pages.



MATERIALS: 
Structure paper, design paper, butterfly stamps, brat, corner stickers, distress ink, distress markers/refills, foam tape

On the left side I've placed the coloured image
After layering the papers, I've added the brat, corner stickers and image

Next I've stamped some butterflies on the green structure paper and cut them out
With my embossing stylus I've given the butterflies wings some dimention before placing them on the right page en 1 on the brat on the left page

For more Sweet Pea Stamps, digital or rubber please visit the store HERE

We have a verry nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment