Saturday, May 30, 2015

Angelique Presents Art Nouveau One By Karen Middleton

Good Morning,
Featured Artist this week is Karen Middleton.
Love her images, so versatile, from cute to elegant and for today I choose elegant.

I've used Art Nouveau One, she is available as digi stamp HERE

MATERIALS: 
Cardstock light green, design paper, background stamp, butterfly dies, pearls, flowers, leave die, colour pencils, twinkling h2O's, foam tape, neo colours II, distress ink.

Ive distressed all layers with walnut stain and did the same with the butterflies.
To give the butterflies a bit more charm, I've placed some small pearls on them.

I've coloured the image Art Nouveau One with colour pencils and twinkling h2O's
Placed a bit of foam tape on the back to make her pop out a bit.

I hope you enjoyed my project

For more digi stamps by Karen Middleton visit the Sweet Pea Stamps shop HERE

We have a verry nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique


No comments:

Post a Comment