Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Guest Designer April

I'm so very honored and excited to have been asked to do a Guest Design Project for this month. After an hour or so of looking through the awesome selection at Sweet Pea Stamps, I decided to color Zoimar Lezama's Copia. I just love vintage things and really wanted to tackle the amazing folds on the dress.

She is colored entirely with Copic Markers. The paper I used is from MicheleRDesigns and is called Vintage Fall.


 I wanted to keep the design simple since I just love the way her dress looks!



Eyes/Butterfly: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
Pink: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
Purple: V99, V95, V93, V91
Hair: E49, E57, E55, E53, YR31



Thank you so much Sweet Pea Stamps and Lynette for having me as a Guest Designer <3
If you would like to see a few more photos or to follow me please come to my blog :)

Thank you for taking a look!!!



 photo Post-stamp_zps8daebe52.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment