Sunday, March 1, 2015

Daisy Fairy, Jane's view

Sweet Pea Stamps

Today is my day to showcase and image from Sweet Pea Stamps and I have chosen to work with the beautiful image Daisy Fairy by Joanne Schempp which is available from the Sweet Pea Store in digi format.
To begin with I designed and cut my card sections.
 Next I coloured the image with Promarkers.
For the matting behind the digi which I cut on my die cutter I added lace.  Only the edges of the mount were coloured to match the digi as the rest of the area will be hidden - no point in wasting precious ink lol.
I printed the sentiment and mounted in on a Spellbinder Scalloped Oval which I coloured the edges of in the same way as the other scalloped mount.
 I then assembled all the sections of the easel card, adding pearl strands behind the image mount too.  It was then onto the bottom section.  I finished this off with some daisy vellum and a Spellbinder die Nestabilities-labels-20 for the writing area.  The sentiment was used to hold the top section in place when standing.  The daisies were made using Sizzix Mini Daisies and were finished off with yellow Flower Soft and some more pearl stems.
 And here we have the finished card :)


Ingredients:-
  • Image - Daisy Fairy  by Joanne Schempp
  • Colouring Medium - Promarkers
  • Dies - Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals and Nestabilities-labels-20, Sizzix Mini Daisies and the others by me
  • From my Stash - Flower Soft, pearl strands, daisy vellum
Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a happy crafting time ahead of you :) xx

1 comment: