Thursday, February 26, 2015

Rainbow Moon - Linda Biggs - Tera

 Hallo,
   Showing you today a 'playing card type' card - in that it doesn't open but is decorated on the front and back.
  The front shows this lovely Mermaid fairy from Linda Biggs called Rainbow Moon. I colored her with copic markers and then added glitter to wings, seashells, parts of her tail and the stars. I covered the whole front of the card with clear lacquer for durability.
  I really like this sweet fairy a lot - perfect combination of mermaid and fairy :)
  I used some gold corner stickers and a gold metallic pen on the edges and the back is gold sparkly paper with a medulla on it.
  All for today - Take Care
        Tera




1 comment:

  1. I just ordered this awesome image recently! Love your creation and coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete