Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mermaid gift box - Maigan Lynn - Tera



 Hallo,
   Can you tell that I love making gift boxes?? My Mom saved 4 boxes that she had with this cute little drawer in them and this is #3 of 4 decorated now. This time I used an image from Maigan Lynn called 'Something in the way' - it is available as a digital image as well as a rubber stamp.
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils and cut her out with a Spellbinders die. I edged the main panel with gold metallic pen and then added a frame of small seed beads with crystal lacquer and the seashells are stickers.
  I colored the armbands with the gold metallic pen too and added glitter to those and her eyes and some  of the seashells.
  The box is about 5 by 8 inches and I covered it with pretty cardstock. The drawer pull is a piece of twine threaded through a pretty matching button.
   All for today - Take Care
      Tera

1 comment: