Friday, February 20, 2015

Meet one of our new artists, Sandra Caldwell

Here's a super cute image from Sweet Pea Artist Sandra Caldwell.  This wonderful image is called Old Lady Love Letter.    I used a combo of red and greens on her so I translated that onto the card itself.  I hope I managed to do that without it looking anything like Christmas.  I added a simple sentiment from Cosmo Cricket "You are Loved."

Here's a close up of the image, currently available in Digi Stamp format at the Sweet Pea store!
 
Here's another fun image from Sandra Caldwell, this one is called Old Maid Bee.  How cute is she?  I just love this artists fun style.
 
I hope you will drop by and check out all of her fun digi stamps at the Sweet Pea store. 
 
Did you know we have a Facebook group where you can share your creations and play in contests to win free images?  We do!! It's called Sweet Pea Stamps Friends and Fans!  Drop by and check us out.
 
Cheers, Holley

1 comment: