Saturday, January 10, 2015

Rachel Anderson's Opalite - by Angelique

Good day everyone,
I'm Angelique and it's my turn to host again.

For todays post I've created an easel card using the gorgeous Opalite image by Rachel Anderson

It's such an elegant image, so I figured it needed an elegant background


MATERIALS:
Sweet Pea Stamps Opalite by Rachel Anderson, colour pencils, cut file, foam tape, rhinestones, gold glitter eyeliner


I enjoyed building up this card and because I wanted the image to be the center of attention
I didn't add any embelishments to it, besides the 2 colours of rhinestones.



The golden glitter on the image has been added with a gold glitter eyeliner.
These eyeliners come in so many different colours and can often be bought on sale for less then €1,00
This golden one, was given to me by my daughter.

I hope you enjoyed my project
Don't forget, we have a verry nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your makes with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Sweetpeastampsfriendsandfans/

See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique

1 comment:

  1. This card is so very pretty... I love the color palette used! Great idea to use eyeliner as an embellishment!

    ReplyDelete