Sunday, January 18, 2015

Love My Choo Choo - Jane's view

Sweet Pea Stamps

Today is my day to showcase and image from Sweet Pea Stamps and I have chosen to work with the beautiful image Love My Choo Choo by Conie Fong which is available from the Sweet Pea Store in both rubber and digi.

To begin with I coloured the lovely image using Faber Castell Polychromos crayons.
 To begin with I coloured the lovely image using Faber Castell Polychromos crayons.
 Next I die cut the sections for the easel card and also the train track
 Using some design paper I had of a farm yard scene I covered the top circle of the card.  The base layer was covered in another design paper which had a grassy effect.  The rail track was coloured with Promarkers.
 I prepared a simple flag birthday sentiment using a cut out from an old craft magazine, a toothpick and to protect the top I added a wooden bead.
 The image was fussy cut and mounted on a stand.  This was then attached to the base layer of the card.  Green Flower Soft was used to cover the white card at the base.

And there we have it, a 3d Circle Easel Card :)


Ingredients:-
  • Image - Love My Choo Choo by Conie Fong
  • Colouring Medium - Faber Castell Polychromos crayons and Promarkers
  • Dies by me
  • Flower Soft, DP etc from my stash
Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a happy crafting time ahead of you :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Jane, this is the sweetest card I have ever seen for a little boy! Cute...but not in a "girly way". The red train, circular track and pop up features are fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial so we can make it for all those little boys in our lives!!!

    ReplyDelete