Saturday, January 17, 2015

Julia Burgess Sylvan Fairy - by Angelique

Good Morning,

Angelique here with todays project.

I have embelished a fake candle.
I know many of us, including myself, have used real candles to place their coloured image on
Theyre gorgeous, however, with all the embelishments we put on them, theyre not for use.
And lets be honost, who would want to burn those.....


At a local shop, I have picked up a LED candle.
When you touch it, it feels like a real candle because it has a wax layer on the outside, however it's a led candle, operated by batteries.

The image that I have coloured  is a rubber stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps and called Sylvan Fairy by Julia Burgess.
She's available at the Sweet Pea Shop HERE




I have coloured her with colour pencils of different brands.
 Added some golden sticker borders, silver & gold rhinestones



It's hard to see, but if you look closely you can see that I've turned on the candle.
It flickers like a realy candle



I hope you enjoyed my project
We have a verry nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Sweetpeastampsfriendsandfans/

See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment