Friday, January 16, 2015

Cold

This beautiful winter image comes from Sweet Pea artist Marlon Teunissen and is called Cold.  She's available as a rubber stamp as well as a digital image.   I am using a shimmery flocked paper in the background with a combination of blue/brown paper for winter theme.  Here's the sentiment I added "Live in a way to make happy memories."  I love how she looks so lost in thought.  Also note that she definitely has some steampunk theme given her hat jewel and coat embellishments.

Here's a closeup of the image itself


Here's a sweet bonus project I did, a quick and cute birthday card for my niece Desi, who turns 18 today!  I am using one of the Veritcal Sentiment stamps from Sweet Pea stamps and an adorable angel stamp from artist Karen Middleton. This gorgeous angel is called Blue Star Angel. She was just perfect for my niece.
 
I hope you liked these sweet CAS (Clean and Simple) cards today!
 
Definitely drop by the Sweet Pea store and check out all the gorgeous images from this artist.  Also, drop by our Sweet Pea Stamps Friends and Fans page to share your gorgeous creations with us. We have regular contests there with wonderful prizes, regular coupons and lots of fun!

Cheers, Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment