Thursday, December 11, 2014

Art Nouveau 2 with Suzi

Good Morning All, Today I'd like to share with you a quick gift idea featuring the gorgeous Art Nouveau 2 image by Karen Middleton;
I discovered this gorgeous image whilst browsing the Sweet Pea Stamps Website recently, I'm amazed at the images i've found whilst browsing since the site changeover; Having a larger picture of them really does make them stand out more, and instant downloads make it so easy to get your image and get creating with it.  I highly recommend taking some time to have a browse, and today is an excellent day to do it as we have a 50% discount code available only till the end of today.

That's all from me for today, if you'd like to see more pictures of my project and more details on how I created it, them please do visit my blog.

Have a great day all
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

1 comment: