Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fancy Boceto

 Hallo,
  Todays project uses a beautiful image from Eny Guerrero called 'Fancy Boceto' .
  This image reminds me of Mardis Gras and I started out planning to do her in purple but the pinks and maroons just kinda fell into my hands instead :)
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils and cut her out with a Spellbinders die. I edged the main panel with gold metallic pen and then layered it to a maroon panel. The base is some pretty scrapbook paper with a big pink flower on it and then I added some ribbons and some gold corner stickers and a couple rhinestones. I thought about adding some glitter to her mask but decided I liked it the way it was - so now I will have to do one in purple with a glittered mask LOL :)
  All for today - Take Care
    Tera

1 comment:

  1. Isn't funny how those colors just fall into our hands! This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete