Saturday, October 4, 2014

Will-O and the wisps - by Tera

 Hallo,
    Time for my Saturday post :) - Today I used an image from Norma J. Burnell called 'Will-O and the wisps'
   I colored her with prismacolor pencils using fall colors - I am soooo in the mood for a bit of cooler weather!!!!
  I decided to put her in this great 3-D frame designed by my friend Vicki for accu cuts using some pretty fallish papers and some pretty embellishments.
   I used some flowers with rhinestones on them and pulled out some fall colored rhinestones from my stash and then some gold colored leaf stickers.
  The word beautiful is a rub-on from my stash - this package of rub-on's has been in my stash for more than 5 years so it just goes to show that it (it meaning my stash) will all get used eventually :)
   All for today :)
     Take Care
        Tera



1 comment: