Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September Variations by Ria - Charity Dunhauer's Wild Heart...

Welcome to my September Variations posting for this stunning Stamp Wild Heart by Charity Dunhauer...
It was my first time playing with an stamp like this so I was a bit nervous on how to start with it but as soon as the first marker hit the paper, it started to talk to me... So I coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers first and then enhanced it more with Spectrum Noir pencils and odorless mineral spirit...


Materials used:
Wild Heart by Charity Dunhauer
Digipapers made by Moi
Cutting dies,
EK Success retro flower punch
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Rhinestones
Spectrum Noir markers and pencils
White Molotow marker

I hope you enjoy my card for the Variations week of Charity Dunhauer's Wild Heart....

hugs Ria

1 comment: